Get ready to fuel your career with our Alumni Connect program – a 'flash connection' program that allows you to have a one-off conversation with UNSW alumni on any career related topic that you might like to discuss.
Our UNSW alumni community is a global community that operates across all industries and sectors. Join us now to develop personal and professional relationships with others in our community who can help you learn and grow. Whether you're a mentor, a mentee, or both, you'll find Alumni Connect to be a rewarding part of your lifelong learning with UNSW.
Wait! Flash connections? What's that?
One-time ‘flash connection’, often referred to as 'flash' mentoring, is a way for alumni to connect for one interaction. It's a fantastic tool to develop skills, learn cross-functionally, or even job shadow a position you want to learn more about! There is no limit to the number of times alumni can connect with each other.
Why join Alumni Connect as a ‘Mentor’?
- Develop the next generation of talent
- Share your skills, expertise and industry knowledge
- Make a meaningful difference to someone’s career and workplace
- Boost your mentoring and coaching skills
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills
- An opportunity to reflect on your own career and personal aspirations
- Expand your own professional networks
- Identify future talent for your organisation
- Reconnect with the UNSW Community
Not ready to be a mentor? Need help with your own career journey?
With Alumni Connect you can have your own career conversations with alumni who have been in the industry for a number of years. With your fellow alumni, you can swap and share advice on industry trends, tips on taking the next steps in your career, and how to set your career goals, navigate the workforce and broaden your professional networks. Before you know it you too will be providing advice and support to the next generation of alumni!